As Seen On
4x4 Bearing Kits
Terrain Tamer bearing kits include everything required for that driveline repair, all the bearings, gaskets and seals you need and we even include nuts, gear lever seats and bushes, boots, washers etc. All kit components are of the highest quality (eg; Koyo bearings and seals) and all components are covered by a 12 month warranty.
- Modular diesel fuel filter/water separator system.
- Attached to a header is a 30 Micron Pre-Filter/Water Separator Element, which contains the media to remove water & other contaminants.
- Common Rail Diesel Systems can be incredibly efficient, however they are also intolerant to water and dirt particles that can result in costly engine repair. To help protect your engine from this damage, fit a Flashlube Diesel Filter
- Maintains vehicle power & efficiency
- Reduces carbon build up in inlet manifold
- Stops intercooler contamination
- Reduces corrosion of turbo bearings
- Ensures cleaner air is delivered to the engine
- Keeps sensors clean
Pioneered in Australia in the early 1980’s and industry-leading in design and durability, Safari Snorkels were born out of a need to protect 4WD engines from the dust and water hazards commonly encountered in rough off-road driving conditions.
Available for Toyota, Ford, Isuzu and Amarok
Heavy Duty Clutches
Terrain Tamer Heavy Duty Clutch Kits include the clutch plate and cover assembly, as well as both the thrust and spigot bearings and all components, are made and tested to Terrain Tamer specifications for strength and durability. +
- 25% increase in clamp load.
- Anodized cover assembly.
- Extra strength damper springs.
- Ultra-premium friction material.
- Anti-burst casting.
Diff Breather Kit
- Universal fit
- Kit Includes:
10m Black Hose
1x CNC Bracket
2 x 1/8″ BSP Connectors
2 x 1/8″ G Filter
10 Cable Ties
Harrop E Locker
The Harrop Eaton ELocker is an electromagnetic locking differential, requiring no compressor or air lines, that is manually engaged with an on/off switch by the driver. Internally, the patented Eaton gears are forged and feature a strong 4 pinion design. The Harrop Eaton ELocker has a simple ‘drop in’ fitting process and allows the front and rear axles-lock independently.
Recognising the importance of high quality electrical replacement parts, Terrain Tamer’s range of 4WD alternators are dust proof and water proof.
Steering, Gearbox and Diff Parts
We supply a wide range of Terrain Tamer gearing, steering and diff products. Please contact us for a quote.
Please contact us if you don't see the part you are looking for. We have access to the full Terrain Tamer Catalogue.
Terrain tamer parts
Terrain Tamer is an Australian company that started in 1969 and is the leader in 4WD original replacement parts. They have 50 years of experience and they continue to deliver on their promise of quality, research and design. This brings you parts that are tested in the toughest Australian outback environments. These parts are now also available in South-Africa for the off roader ready to conquer everything Africa has to offer.